Built To Shoulder the Load:
- Durable, reliable, proven—Pinnacle’s tough components and rugged engineering make it a workhorse on the highway.
- Advantage™ chassis frame rails support heavy loads, even on challenging terrain.
- Forward axle position spreads the load to maximize your payload.
- A low center of gravity offers unstoppable stability.
On-road, off-road, every road:
- From heavy loads to steep grades to long hauls, Pinnacle is up to whatever challenges the job throws your way.
- Pinnacle’s chassis provides clean wheel cuts for quick maneuvering.
- High ground clearance for taking Pinnacle off-highway.
Comfortable from Start to finish:
- Pinnacle’s fully redesigned cab and driver environment are built around the way work gets done on the road, keeping drivers comfortable, safe and focused all day long.
- Generous headroom lets drivers stand up comfortably in the cab and sleeper.
- Mack-exclusive seats provide unmatched comfort.
- Easy-to-reach controls reduce driver fatigue and increase productivity.
- Engineered for better control and comfort on the road, Pinnacle helps keep drivers focused and ready to roll.
- Oversized cup holders fit large drinks and there’s room for keys, devices and more in the easy-to-clean unit.
- We partnered with Sears Seating to build seats that improve driver comfort and support, while taking on daily wear and tear.
Steering Wheel Controls:
- Built to work and designed with purpose, automotive-inspired controls make operating Pinnacle easy, safe and comfortable.
- Customize the dash with 4 optional auxiliary gauges.
- Built the Mack Pinnacle™ 70-inch StandUp Sleeper with 35% more space to give drivers plenty of room to get comfortable, rest well and stay focused on the road.
- Opt for a spacious, stainless steel refrigerator or choose from prep kits—including power outlets—for a refrigerator, microwave or flat-screen TV.
Sleeper Control Panel:
- Access power outlets and ports and control the sleeper stereo, interior lighting and high-performing HVAC from one convenient panel.
- Pinnacle’s generous ceiling height of 6'11" at the driver’s seat and 7’1" in the rear of the cab lets drivers stand up and walk right through to the sleeper.
48-inch Flat Top Sleeper
70-inch Stand Up Sleeper
- 13 Liter
- 415-505 HP
Manual: Maxitorques ES
Manual: Eaton-Fuller Manual Transmissions
Automated Manual: mDRIVE HD
Automatic: Allison 4000 Series
Vendor (mechanical and air ride)
Standard Features Exterior:
Advantage chassis, High Ground Clearance, Low Center of Gravity, Forward Axle Position, Huck Bolts, Full-Size Grab Handles, LED Exterior Lights
Ample Sleeper Storage, Driver's Seat Air Suspension, High-performance HVAC System, Oversized Cup Holders, Sears Seating Seats, Auxiliary Power Units, Flat-Bottom Steering Wheel , Illuminated Instrument Panel Controls, Power Locks, Sleeper Windows with Self contained Blackout Shades, Digital Analog Gauges, Full-Color Co-Pilot Display, Non-slop Electronics Tray, Power Windows, Stand-Up Cab and Sleeper
Powertrain: Mack Integrated Powertrain
Brakes: Air Disk Brakes
Brakes: Mack Power leash Engine Brake
Mirrors: Heated Hood and Side Mirrors
Steering Wheel: Steering Wheel Controls
Aerodynamics: Aerodynamic Air Dam
Information and Entertainment: Information and Entertainment Panel
Seating: Swivel Seats
Amenities: Factory-Installed Refrigerator
Amenities: Microwave Prep Kit
Amenities: TV Prep Kit
Lighting: Dimmable Lighting
Storage: Flexible Sleeper Storage Configurations
Exhaust After treatment: Mack Clear tech SCR System
Stability: Mack Roll Stability Advantage by Bendix
*Additional adaptations available upon request