Lightweight. Heavy hitter.:
- Ideally configured for shorter runs and lighter-duty cycles, Granite MHD reduces weight without sacrificing durability and comes in Class 7 and Class 8 configurations.
- Reliable 9-liter Cummins engine cuts weight, not torque.
- Spec’d to its Class 7 configuration, Granite MHD is not subject to the 12 percent FET.
- Lightweight 7mm frame rail thickness is available exclusively for Granite MHD.
The gold standard of tough:
- The unyielding foundation of any job, Granite MHD has the brawn to get the job done right.
- Heavy-duty crossmembers provide the strength to tackle any job.
- A rugged galvanized steel cab and rubber-sealed windshield keep drivers safe.
- Top-mounted rear axle carriers minimize driveline angle and improve fuel efficiency and ground clearance.
All-day comfort behind the wheel:
- Redesigned and purpose-built, Granite MHD's interiors minimize driver wear and tear and maximize comfort
Flat-Bottom Steering Wheel:
- An industry first, the flat-bottom steering wheel allows more clearance for entry or exit.
- Mack-exclusive seats provide unmatched comfort.
- Easy-to-reach controls reduce driver fatigue and increase productivity.
- A sanctuary from the rough road, Granite MHD’s redesigned interiors keep drivers safe, comfortable and productive.
- Oversized cup holders fit large drinks and there’s room for keys, devices and more in the easy-to-clean unit.
- We partnered with Sears Seating to build seats that improve driver comfort and support, while taking on daily wear and tear.
Steering Wheel Controls:
- Built to work and designed with purpose, automotive-inspired controls make operating Granite MHD easy, safe and comfortable.
- Customize the dash with 4 optional auxiliary gauges.
Class: 7 & 8
- Cummins L9
- Allison RDS Series
- Mack UniMax Axles with Integrated Hub
- Meritor “S” Cam Q-Plus Brakes
- Mack and Vendor (mechanical and air ride)
Standard Features Exterior:
Tight Turning Radius, Cornerstone Chassis, D-Shaped Fuel Tank, Impact-Resistance LEXAN Headlight Covers, Sloped Hood, Galvanized Steel Cab, Heavy -Duty Crossmembers, Cab Mounted on Airbags and Shocks, Rubber-Sealed Windshield, High Ground Clearance, Top-Mounted Rear Axle carriers, Body-Ready Electrical System.
Flat-Bottom Steering Wheel, Power Locks, Non-slip Electronics Tray, Driver's Seat Air Suspension, Full-Color Co-Pilot Display, Illuminated Instrument Panel Controls, Oversized Cup Holders, High-Performance HVAC System, Power Windows, Digital Analog Gauges, Sears Seating Seats
Information and Entertainment:
- Information and Entertainment Panel
- Swivel Seats
- Lightweight 7mm Rail
- Set-Forward or Set-Back Axle Positions
- 6x4 or 4x2 Configurations